- Unique opportunity for an agency recruiter to move in-house; work your way up.
- Suitable also for a HR, Recruitment or TA Assistant, Coordinator or Admin!
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities, with sound training/ development!
Our client is known for their culture centred around diversity, sustainability and opportunity. They have impressive national operations, with a global reach to the Americas and Asia. Resources are plentiful; as are business leaders that inspire, mentor and coach junior staff. Monday to Friday is fast-paced, high pressure and demanding. Working in this industry substitutes a thick skin, a professional demeanour and a resilience reserved for utmost superstars. If you are currently a tier one performer working within agency, but not enjoying the sales – this could be the role for you. Similarly, if you are currently working in a support capacity within an Internal Recruitment, People & Culture or HR function, but finding limited mobility, career progression or opportunity – this is a role to consider!
Supporting a team of professional Talent Acquisition Managers, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Filtering and screening candidate applications;
- Coordinating candidate interviews, booking rooms and arranging flights for candidates;
- Managing feedback both to applicants and internal stakeholders;
- Administering various tests and conducting reference checks;
- Working on various internal projects inclusive of reporting on hiring metrics and agency success; and
- Preparing presentations and briefing packs.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be an experienced Recruitment or Talent Acquisition professional with 1-3 years’ experience. Whether you have built your skill-set in agency, or an inhouse function – we are indifferent! What will be key is that you can:
- Appropriately manage candidate relationships and coordinate recruitment processes;
- Support management with reporting, test administration and feedback; and
- Contribute effectively to the TA function in the sense of being proactive, building internal stakeholder relationships and bringing new ideas to the table!
Finally, you will be polished, well-spoken, and pride yourself on your hard-work and commitment to furthering your career. It is preferred that you possess a Bachelor’s Degree, however relevant work experience can substitute this.
The Next Step
Are you interested in this position, but uncertain as to whether to send your CV? Call or email Sarah Bolitho for a confidential discussion and for more information. 0400 084 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time