- Join a well known organisation and immerse yourself in the NFP sector
- Immediately available individual for a long term leave cover
- Focus on team work, compassion and flexibility for their employees
An opportunity to work with a well-known and reputable Not-For-Profit organisation who are immersed in their sector and offer a warm, hard-working and passionate organisational culture. They provide unique services and support to the community through their efforts. An future opportunity has arisen covering Team Administration support for an individual to cover a period of long term leave commencing in September.
As a fundamental member of the Administration Support team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the broader team including filing, document collation, photocopying and proof reading;
- Formatting all documents and reports;
- Managing all team enquiries in a timely manner;
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including email, phone and face-to-face interactions;
- Providing support to the senior management team including overseeing meeting preparation, coordinating rooms, preparing presentations and following up correspondence;
- Assisting in organising corporate events for staff and external stakeholders;
- Support in managing and coordinating calendars of the management team including travel arrangements, accommodation, and transfers;
- Email management, filtering mail and communication, responding where appropriate, flagging or redirecting;
- Adhoc support where required from management from menial to important and business critical.
This role is to commence in September, so an immediately available candidate is required. You will have at least 2 years administration, team assistant experience and exposure within the Not-For-Profit sector is a must have in order to hit the ground running. A high level of written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Office is highly sought after. Furthermore, you will be professionally presented, hold a strong work ethic and confident approach to tackling a myriad of tasks. Given the importance of teamwork and engagement within this organisation, you will be able to work with all levels of management and employees as well as independently.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Grace Lamey a call on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.