- 1 x Full time Perm – 1 x 6 month FTC
- WHVs feel free to apply!
- $60K – $80K depending on experience!
It’s not very often the opportunity arises to work for one of the most recognisable brands in the country – So when TWO opportunities come up, you should drop everything you’re doing and read on!
Our client, an award winning national business is on the lookout for not one, but two Team Assistants to join the organisation. One on a full-time permanent basis and one on a 6 month FTC, you will be based in amazing modern offices in the CBD where flexibility and trust are of the highest importance to this business. A friendly and supportive working environment will allow you to reach your potential and achieve your goals.
Working as a Team Assistant within this highly regarded company, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management for a busy team
- Organising meetings including scheduling, room bookings, catering and registration of guests
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and ensuring action points are acted upon
- Organising meeting packs for monthly meetings
- Domestic travel arrangements for conferences
- Monitoring and ordering supplies for the team/office
In order to be considered for these two opportunities, you will require:
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant/Administration Assistant within a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude that results in being proactive and going above and beyond
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time