- Leading business with strong brand presence in market
- Long term development and career progression into an Executive Assistant role
- Marketing leading perks, polished CBD offices and annual bonus!
Our client are globally recognised within the Financial Services sector, having a reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity has arisen for a driven and flexible Team Assistant to support three executives and teams in their Sydney CBD head office. This is a diverse and varied role with lots of room for growth and succession, the opportunity will allow for exceptional exposure to a large global business and set you on a career path for progression.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Providing administrative assistance and support to management including meeting and room bookings;
- Undertake and arrange travel both domestic and international for team members including; flight and accommodation bookings, itineraries and other related activities;
- Organise and co-ordinate new starter and employee transfer set ups;
- Coordinate document and report development including collating information from stakeholders, printing, distribution, updating materials and documents;
- Processing purchase orders, reporting on month end and other finance administration;
- Assist in putting together power point presentations and;
- Processing of expenses and invoices for the team.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years in an administration role, ready for progression, and possessing the following skills and knowledge;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Dynamic, solution focused and proactive in nature;
- Collaborative – team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills and an articulate communicator;
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply today. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time