- Leading financial services firm with global coverage
- Impressive role with exceptional long term potential
- Marketing leading perks including flexibility and education options
Our well-known client within the Banking and Financial Services sector have a well-known reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity has arisen for a driven and flexible Team Assistant to support two leaders and their teams in their Sydney CBD head office. This is a diverse and varied role with lots of room for growth and success, the opportunity will allow for exceptional exposure to a large global business and set you on a career path for progression.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Providing administrative assistance and support to the senior management including diary management and meeting bookings;
- Undertake and arrange travel both domestic and international for team members including; flight and accommodation bookings, itineraries and other related activities;
- Organise and co-ordinate new starter and employee transfer set ups;
- Coordinate document and report development including collating information from stakeholders, printing, distribution, updating materials and documents;
- Assist in putting together power point presentations and;
- Processing of expenses and invoices for the team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Dynamic, solution focused and proactive in nature;
- Collaborative – team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent customer service focus;
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar Team Administration or PA role within finance or professional services is ideal.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply today. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241