- CBD location- full time office hours
- 10 month contract initially-opportunity for growth & development!
- $65,000 + superannuation
Our client is located in the Sydney CBD, easily accessible by public transport and paid parking available close by. Being a leader in financial services industry, they offer a wide range of products. A fixed term opportunity with an immediate start is on offer for an individual to provide support to the wider Investment team. The contract is for 10 months initially, however will be likely to extend with potential opportunity of becoming a permanent employee.
In providing high level administrative support, your responsibilities will be as follows. A full job description will be provided during the interview.
- Calendar, diary and email management;
- Agenda preparation, minute taking and action item distribution and tracking;
- High volume of travel coordination;
- Preparation of presentations for meetings;
- Expense management, budget monitoring and payment of invoices;
- Managing the database
- General adhoc duties as requested by the team;
- Liaising with clients over the phone and in person;
- Coordinating with the wider office and admin teams: assisting with stock management etc
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced administrative professional, and have worked as either a Team Assistant in a busy and fast paced office environment. Your organisational skills will be second to none, capable of managing competing priorities and be able to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure. A ‘can-do’ attitude will go a long way in this role. The team culture is welcoming and friendly, and the organisation is constantly growing. The opportunity could become a permanent one for the right candidate – in which there are further perks provided with the role.
The Next Step
On offer is an opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to for this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume! Alternatively, please contact Claire Murphy at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0418768549.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp