- Stunning offices located in the CBD
- Support the Office Leasing Team
- Temporary 2 month opportunity
Immediately available? Strong administrative background? Keen to work for a global brand? If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our client, a commercial real estate and property development company, is looking for an immediately available Team Assistant to support their Office Leasing Team. Based in their stunning offices in the CBD, the role is to commence after the Easter Long Weekend for an initial period of two months. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised company and gain invaluable experience to add to your Administrative skill set. If you believe you are suited to this position, please read on to learn more!
Working as the Office Leasing Team’s go to person, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing efficient diary management including prioritising and at times rescheduling meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organisation of meeting including booking and setting up meeting rooms, teleconferences and video conferences.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and ensuring action points are executed
- General Adhoc administration duties including scanning, filing, photocopying and printing
- Binding and preparation of documents for team meetings and presentations.
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will require:
- Previous experience within a similar or administrative based role
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience within the property industry will be highly regarded
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to liaise with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp