- Impressive role with exceptional long term potential
- Supportive culture with modern office space
- Immediate start date with competitive salary
Our well-known client within the financial services sector have an established reputation for excellence in their field. An opportunity is on the near horizon for a driven and flexible Team Assistant to come on board supporting the management team. This is a diverse and varied role with lots of room for growth and success, the role will commence immediately and is a permanent position.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Providing administrative assistance and support to the senior management team
- Undertake and arrange travel and meetings for team members including; flight and accommodation bookings, registrations and other related activities
- Organise and co-ordinate both internal and external meetings and logistics
- Coordinate promotional material development including liaising with the external stakeholders, printing, distribution, updating materials and documents.
- Client liaison including internal and external stakeholders and third parties
- Back up support of sales and marketing team for all administrative / logistical queries.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and other documentation and distribute/communicate other information.
- Coordinate, collate and undertake reporting requirement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Dynamic, solution focused
- Collaborative – team player as well as operational autonomously
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent customer service focus.
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar Team Admin or PA role within financial services or professional services.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Claire Murphy at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0418768549
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time