- Front of house role; build relationships with high net-worth clientele!
- Support several members of the Senior Leadership Team with TA tasks
- Back-up EA support to the CEO
Our client is an established, successful and reputable Hedge Fund located in the heart of the bustling Sydney CBD. Known for their entrepreneurial investment strategies and focus on people development, they are a true employer of choice when it comes to the buyside financial services world. This role is newly created, and unique with respect to the responsibilities and progression opportunities. Enjoy the face time associated with a front desk presence, whilst building on your EA skillset and experience.
On a day to day basis, you can expect stability and repetition with respect to your core tasks. However on a weekly basis your role will be broken up with adhoc responsibilities that will vary in complexity due to the time of year, the travel plans of the team and the client engagement occurring. Specifically this will look like:
- Managing the front of house reception area including meeting and greeting guests, booking meeting rooms and screening all incoming phone calls;
- Ordering any supplies for the office, and managing the vendor relationships;
- Assisting the Senior Leadership Team with diary management, travel coordination, expense processing and report compilation;
- Pulling together research packs and working on PowerPoint presentations; and
- Supporting the EA to CEO with administrative tasks, and on occasion directly working on behalf of the CEO himself.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess administrative experience relevant to a Team Assistant, Coordinator or Lead Receptionist level. Financial services exposure will be looked upon favourably due to the need for this individual to quickly acclimatise to what is a very fast-paced and ever-changing investment landscape. Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills, a professional, polished disposition and a desire to work hard to contribute to what is a close-knit and collaborative team will additionally make you an ideal candidate.
The Next Step
If this position sounds like the ideal next step for your career – I want to hear from you! Give me a call today for a confidential discussion, or apply online below. Sarah Bolitho | (02) 8277 4124 | 0400 084 741