This is a great opportunity for an experienced team assistant to join this successful professional services organisation in a 12 month maternity leave cover to start as soon as possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this successful professional services organisation based in the heart of Sydney CBD. The role will require an experienced Team Assistant looking to continue their career and take that next step into a Personal Assistant role.
- Diary management for 2 directors;
- Travel coordination for 2 directors and wider team;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Expense reconciliations for team;
- Working closely with other team assistants’ within the organisation to ensure a cohesive support function across the floor;
- Assisting with adhoc tasks across the business – no job being too small.
You will have worked within a similar position and comfortable working within a fast paced environment, being part of a collaborative and innovative team. Exposure working within the professional services sector will be beneficial. You will have excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp