- Stunning offices with an exceptional benefits package
- Immediate start!
- CBD location close to public transport
This highly desirable organisation is looking for an experienced team assistant to make their next move into a personal assistant position. They are hugely successful within the financial services industry, established for over 20 years, forging a great reputation within market.
With this opportunity come substantial benefits.
This position will work closely with 3 engaging and respected executives. There will be an opportunity to make the role your own as this position is a newly created role.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Significant diary management
- Scheduling of meetings, booking appointments
- Limited diary management
- Liaise with travel team to book accommodation and the forethought to consider logistics
- Adhoc duties when required
- Travel to local offices as needed
- Build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Collaborate with the wider team
- Organising of events
The successful candidate will be looking to take that step out of a team assistant role and into a personal assistant position, or be looking to continue their personal assistant career with an innovative and collaborative organisation. You will have exposure working within a professional environment and have the ability to work autonomously. The ability to utilise your time well and in quieter periods proactively assist with wider projects. A flexible, proactive and collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will do well in this environment.
The Next Step
If you are immediately available and have a skill set aligned to the role described, please apply today with an updated resume! Or for further information on the position contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time