- Global organisation, where you will be a valued addition
- Immediate opportunity
- Great team and inclusive culture
This role is based in Penrith and will suit an immediately available candidate, who is looking for a two month contract. You will be joining a busy team and thrive in a fast paced environment. There will be a lot of ad-hoc administrative tasks required within the position, so someone who is very proactive and can work off their own initiative will be successful in this position. Ideally having worked within the construction industry would be beneficial.
- Extensive diary management on behalf of the team
- Assisting with reports & presentations
- Organising meetings & coordinating meeting rooms
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders on behalf of the team
- Filing,scanning,uploading documents
- Email correspondence
- Updating systems, data entry and inputting information
- Taking calls, acting as gatekeeper for team
- Organising team gatherings and ordering stock on site
- Ability to pick up ad-hoc tasks and run with them in a timely manner
- A driven candidate with the ability to problem solve
You will be an efficient team assistant who enjoys supporting multiple people and thrives when working in a busy environment. Once you have been provided the necessary tools and training to succeed in this role, you will be capable of working independently. You are friendly, fun, personable and enjoy working within the construction industry. In person you are polished and switched on with high attention to detail and you enjoy communicating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels. You will have at least 3+ years in a similar position, strong administration skills and be flexible in your approach. Experience using Aconex and or Oracle/R12 systems would be a bonus but not essential.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp