- Permanent opportunity located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
- Newly created role with national support responsibility!
- Competitive salary package on offer circa $50-60k + super.
Our client is a global professional services business focused on engineering, development and infrastructure projects. With an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial workforce, they are truly an employer that embrace sound talent and love providing opportunities to high achievers. Due to growth, a newly created position is now available for a creative Team Assistant to join the Sydney office, supporting a national business line. Training is on offer for someone with corporate experience, and the right attitude!
Supporting a team that works across multiple states, the responsibilities associated with this role will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating meetings, basic travel and expense reconciliation requests;
- Assisting with report formatting, tender and proposal compilation;
- Tracking and assisting with the facilitation of the training needs of the team;
- Working with the Managers to produce SWMS (safe method work statements); and
- Coordinating small projects and initiatives.
To be considered for this position you will be proactive, enjoy demonstrating initiative and thrive in an environment where no day is the same. It is preferable that you possess prior experience acting in a Team Assistant/ Coordinator capacity and be capable of managing multiple administrative tasks at once with competing deadlines. If you have completed your Certificate IV in Training & Assessment this would be advantageous, as would be an understanding of maintaining training programs and competency registers. Finally, you must be comfortable utilising all MS Office Suite programs and be able to commence in October 2017.
The Next Step
Should you possess all of the experience aforementioned, or enough to consider that with some training and development you will hit the ground running in short order – I would like to hear from you! Please apply online or call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.