- Two days per week
- North Sydney Location
- Reception for a globally recognised business
Our client, a leading property and development company, are looking for a temporary receptionist to join their St Leonard’s Team. Working two days a week for the duration of a month, you will be the face of the business and first point of contact. This is an amazing chance to gain experience within a global organisation and having the flexibility to attend to other areas of your life! If this sounds too good to be true, it isn’t! So read on to see if you possess the necessary skills required to obtain this position.
Being the first point of contact for the client, our duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering all inbound calls and directing them to the relevant contacts
- Meeting and greeting all customers in a polite and professional manner
- Handling all queries and requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Ad-hoc administration duties including copying, filing, scanning and printing
- Managing and attending to the email inbox
- Liaising with other team members to deliver correspondence and messages
In order to be considered by our globally recognised client, you will require:
- Previous experience within a reception or administrative role
- High levels of customer service
- Possess a strong attention to detail whilst working in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a professional phone manner when communicating with customers/external stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible and multitask
the next steps
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.