- Creative Business
- Amazing Office Space
- Friendly Working Environment
Our client, a graphic design company with an amazing workplace environment, is on the lookout for an experienced receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis. Located in the CBD, you will be the first point of contact for the business and as a result, must project the modern and innovative style of the company through your bubbly and enthusiastic personality. Does this sound like you? If so, read on to see if you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Working as the face of the business, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for anyone entering the office
- Mail management and courier booking when necessary
- High levels of inbound/outbound phone calls
- Accountable for the management and ordering of all office supplies
- Ensuring the office space is tidy and presentable at all times
- General administration duties including copying, filing and scanning
- Travel management/booking for staff when required
- Managing and processing all staff expenses
- Liaising with the administration team located in the other offices around Australia
To be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this amazing opportunity, you must have previous experience within a reception or administration position. Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and attention to detail are all qualities the successful candidate will possess. As this position entails numerous responsibilities, you must have the capability to prioritise and multitask. The ability to utilise all Microsoft Office applications in an intermediate – advanced capacity would be highly advantageous. As this is a temporary assignment, to be considered you must be immediately available to commence working.
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nicholas Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149