- Part-time data entry work for university students
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Be rewarded with attractive hourly rates
Our client, one of the leading and most innovative companies within the technology sector are looking to hire university students to complete their data entry needs. Located within Sydney’s inner west, successful applicants will have the chance to work in a bright and open office, filled with an enthusiastic and friendly culture. These positions are on a part time basis, providing you with the flexibility you desire whilst completing your studies.
After being provided with two days of extensive training, your responsibilities will include:
- High volumes of data entry and delimiting
- General administration duties including copying, scanning and printing
- Handling sensitive and highly confidential legal documents
- Liaising with clients in relation to current projects
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in securing this highly flexible and rewarding position, you will require:
- High levels of speed and accuracy in relation to data entry
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Australian citizenship and full working rights
- Ability to be on call and at the client site within a short time frame
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.