- Start mid November 2019!
- World renowned tech company!
- Attractive hourly rate!
Our client is an innovative global tech company who is known for their awesome culture and work perks! They need a dynamic, personable and proactive individual to join the team and look after the events and facilities for the Sydney office. Bearing in mind that Christmas isn’t far off, you’ll be managing the end of year Christmas party, and smaller internal events that occur at this time of year. Facilities wise, you’ll need to ensure the one of a kind, open-plan and collaborative office space is maintained at a high standard at all times.
This role will involve you overseeing the organisation of the events and managing the facilities for the office. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within agreed timelines
- Work directly with the Facilities Manager to ensure event & building facilities are operational and in good working order.
- Meet and greet clients, visitors and staff;
- Responsible for invoice and payment process for vendors
- Cover the Reception desk during lunch breaks
To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to have strong networking skills and be capable in maintaining strong working relationships. Experience in events & facilities management is a must, and a qualification in event planning would be advantageous. Your organisational skills need to be impeccable, along with your verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail. You need to be competent in using MS Office Suite, and confident with your decision making skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp