- ASAP start until April 2020
- Strong potential to extend!
- Circa $60-70k package!
Our client is an industry body that represents an industry that is ever changing yet a constant in our society. It unites public and private representatives from the sector, and informs the public on current debates, challenges and changes around it. On offer is a six-month contract role for an Events & Memberships Officer. This role will see you administering member events from start to finish, which means we require a hands on, proactive and experienced individual to fill the role as soon as possible!
This role will see you supporting the development and delivery of the events program, with responsibilities including:
- Administering and monitoring the invitation and RSVP processes for events, utilising the internal processes and email distribution software;
- Assisting with events administration duties and event preparation as required such as venue sourcing, managing speakers
- Attending events and representing the business in a professional manner;
- Maintaining the CRM to effectively manage attendees and members and other stakeholders
- Drafting membership engagement reports;
- Liaising with members on their engagement and membership renewals;
- Assisting with other administration duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have 3-4 years’ experience in an events or memberships officer role. Your organisational skills need to be impeccable, along with your verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail. You need to be competent in using MS Office Suite, and an understanding of Salesforce is advantageous.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for the above position, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp