Our client is a global financial services institution renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. They are currently seeking a capable and confident Admin and Customer Support Officer to join the team. This position is full time but will allow you to work varied hours outside of the standard 9am-5pm and is suitable for someone needing flexibility. A short walk from public transport, this is an ideal role for someone looking to going a reputable brand in the financial services space!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage email and phone communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange appointment bookings
- Manage the high volume team email inbox, responding, delegating and actioning appropriately
- Handling inbound & outbound calls from clients and managing queries or directing appropriately
- Assist the team with administration tasks prioritising time to ensure service levels are met.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a financial services or banking environment with a similar skill set in administration or customer service. You will possess exceptional communication skills, the ability to prioritise effectively and have a keen eye for detail. It is important you are able to work flexible hours outside of the traditional 9am-5pm, in return you will secure a long term stable contract 12 months minimum in length.
The Next Step
We will be interviewing for this role immediately, please don’t delay in submitting your resume today! Should you have any questions please call Alicia Whittaker on 0455 942 357.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp