- Fulltime, permanent position available for an immediate start!
- Fantastic office location close to shops and public transport!
- Option to work from home 1 day per week!
Conveniently located in North Sydney, our client is an HR & People Consultancy firm that works with some of Australia’s largest corporations to design innovative solutions. An Administrative Assistant position has become available for a driven, proactive, and eager to learn individual who wants to get their foot in the door. You’ll need to be well-spoken, well-presented, and have recent experience in a similar administrative and/or customer service focused role, as you’ll often be interacting with clients, senior internal stakeholders, and of course – your colleagues!
In this Administrator role, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the team;
- Ensuring a well-presented work environment, placing stationary orders, and other ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Creating job advertisements, contracts and conducting reference checks;
- Supporting event coordination, under direction;
- Expense management;
- Reception cover as required;
- Diary management for the team and Partners, including booking meetings and travel arrangements.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role, or in a client-facing or customer services related industry. Your “can do” attitude and innovative nature will get you far in this company, with opportunities to progress within the company! You must be welcoming, organised and switched on, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for a polished, confident individual, with intermediate MS Office suite skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time