- Award winning ASX listed business
- Property/Construction industry
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture
Our client, one of the most highly regarded property/construction companies in Australia, is looking for an enthusiastic and switched on Administrative Assistant to join the team. This business can provide numerous avenues for career growth and development in both the short and long term. Our client is regarded as one of the most caring employers in the country, which can be seen through the tenure of their workers and client relationships! The successful candidate will be provided with a supportive environment where you will be trained and continuously challenged as you develop and progress your Administrative skillset. This truly is a rare chance to join a sort after company, so read on to see if this is the perfect fit for you!
As the Administrative Assistant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and booking of meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls and responding to general enquiries
- Maintaining and entry of data to the contact database
- Processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Managing client experiences and completing them at a high standard
This opportunity will suit someone with 6-12 months Administrative experience within a corporate environment. You will be highly professional, well presented and have the ability to work autonomously and within a team. This role will include liaising with numerous internal/external stakeholders so you will need exceptional communication skills. There are numerous opportunities to progress within this business, so we are searching for someone who wants to join a business for the long term. Above all, our client prides themselves on their culture, so you will have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team!
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time