- Work for one of Australia’s leading property companies
- Immediate start for a 3-4 month contract that will see you into 2020
- North West Sydney location, onsite parking and close to transport
Join one of Australia’s leading names in property as a Administration Coordinator in one of their offices based North West of Sydney. You will gain exposure to a business with over 35 years of experience within the market, who are consistently recognised and awarded for their work. This role will start immediately and run until March 2020 with possibility of further extension.
Working in a fast paced and professional environment, your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Composing templates and executing letters to clients;
- Maintaining schedules and setting up new contracts and agreements on the system;
- Being the first point of contact for any client queries or concerns;
- Managing general WHS requirements;
- Providing general support for the Facilities and Admin Manager;
- Processing invoices and expenses;
- Collecting and distributing mail and;
- All general administration duties including filing, copying, scanning and printing.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in attaining this position, you will require.
- Availability for an immediate start
- Have held a previous position within property administration ideally within the retail property or real estate industries
- Well presented and professional work ethic
- Strong client/customer centric approach in communication skills
- Proactive and self motivated attitude
- Able to multitask and juggle various tasks at once
the next step
Please apply via the link below with an updated resume today. Alternatively, should you have any questions please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Administration Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp