- Great team culture
- Immediate start!
- Varied role
Our client is looking for an office all rounder to join their sales to team to help support the head in a busy period. They are looking to have someone start in the position immediately and have the ability to work proactively, helping the head of department along with the wider team with a variety of tasks. This position is based in North Ryde.
- You will be able to pick up tasks on an ad hoc basis;
- Diary management and booking of meetings;
- General administrative duties;
- Assisting with moving of office equipment, including desks and computers;
- The role will involve some lifting of some heavy boxes, so you will need to be comfortable with this.
- To be considered for this role, you will have a proven administrative background;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Be able to work autonomously;
- Work in a pro-active manner;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills;
- Work in a professional and courteous manner
The Next Step
If you believe you would be able to hit the ground running in the position mentioned above, please send your updated resume through asap. You are welcome to call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp