- Opportunity for growth and development
- Newly created role
- Stunning CBD location
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional and dedicated candidate looking to grow and develop on their existing administration skills.
The role will slowly evolve into an Office Manager position and is a great opportunity for someone looking to for stability and longevity in their next role. There will also become an element of PA support.
- General administration duties including filing, scanning, printing and binding;
- Reception duties including answering of phone and setting up of meeting rooms;
- Organise mail couriers;
- Expense reporting;
- Travel booking;
- Go between for any IT queries, with external provider;
- Maintaining company website;
- Diary management for 2 partners;
- Overflow support to the EA;
- Adhoc project support.
This role will be looking for a proactive candidate, who is happy to learn the ropes and evolve as the business continues to grow.
Comfortable working within a smaller office setting, you will thrive in an ever changing fast paced environment.
It is imperative due to the nature of the role (being a newly created position) that you have an adaptable nature and can go in the direction the role requires.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Louise Tyler for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time