- Work among a relaxed, flexible and down to earth culture
- Immediate start part time contract running for 3 months with potential extension
- South Sydney based office, close to public transport and parking option
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join this non profit organisation managing admin support to a small team. The organisation is philanthropic and would suit someone who is of a like mind. The position will start immediately, flexibility for any 3 days per week for a 3 month period. Location wise this is suited to someone willing to travel South of Sydney – onsite parking and public transport is highly accessible.
- Undertake general administrative needs including photocopying faxing, filing of documentation.
- Track and manage any online documents and files.
- Attend to all phone/email inquiries and direct accordingly.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and general correspondence.
- Provide administrative support to the business and team in head office.
- Arrange and take minutes for any team meetings.
- Experience working within an admin or team assistant function.
- Immediately available to start and commit to a minimum of 3 days a week for 3 months.
- Professional and personable approach.
- Flexibility to attend to ad-hoc tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proactive approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV today or for further information please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp