- Close to public transport
- Attractive hourly rate/salary!
- Immediate start
Our client is a global property and investment management firm who is looking for someone to join their team in an administrative capacity. Their offices are well located to public transport options in the CBD, and the close knit team is made up of friendly and supportive individuals. This role involves providing administration support to the team, to ensure the smooth running of the office. We are looking for an outgoing and ambitious individual who thrives in a team-based environment. If this is you, please apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with tenants on contracts and invoices, as well as solving any tenant concerns arising from invoices
- Assisting with preparation of submissions, presentations and reports
- Updating and maintaining lease data
- Preparing reports for owners and co-owners for lease/tenant information
- Work with the wider team to ensure all required documents are completed on time
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous property administration experience, and ideally knowledge about leases and rent collection. You will be a great team player with the ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are a must – as is strong customer service skills. You will be a confident, friendly and proactive individual eager to develop your skills in property.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online today! For any further questions please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp