- Work for an exceptional brand with a well known global name
- Training and development as well as growth and promotion opportunities long term
- Polished CBD offices, annual bonus and other lucrative perks!
Here exists a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, as an Administration Assistant your role reports to a senior EA and will allow for mentoring, growth and development opportunities. Due to the complex nature of the business you will be exposed to senior stakeholders on a day to day basis. Administration exposure is ideal, in lieu of having this specific skill you must possess a very professional, diligent and passionate work ethic and be keen to develop and excel your career. This role has arisen out of internal promotion and is a common theme throughout the business.
This position will focus on corporate administration support, specific responsibilities include:
- Managing all facilities and IT needs across the team;
- Diary management;
- Coordinating internal room bookings;
- Managing communication with internal stakeholders;
- Maintaining database and document management;
- Acting as a point person for the Executive Assistant, team and internal stakeholders.
To be considered for this opportunity you will hold a pro-active mentality and can-do attitude. Able to work both autonomously as well as part of a team you will naturally be able to manage various stakeholders and personalities with an incredibly customer centric approach. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, this is a very process driven environment so the ability to pick up processes and systems quickly and efficiently is essential. If you are looking for a foot in the door to excel your career, work for a reputable brand and gain vital exposure to learning and development, this is a rare opportunity to do so.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit a resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time