- Work for a well known brand in commercial and retail property
- Onsite parking, close to transport and convenient location
- Immediate start with a minimum 3 month contract
Work for an impressive and highly regarded business in the retail and commercial property space. Based onsite at their head office in Sydney, this position is starting immediately, offers a convenient location with access to public transport. 3 month minimum contract on offer.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage maintenance requests from tenants such as faulty or broken facilities, and ensure that they are dealt with quickly.
- Process maintenance requests and coordinate contractors to complete work.
- Supervise repair and maintenance work conducted by building management or external contractors and ensure that the work is completed to a high standard and within the quoted cost.
- Maintain an asset register of all tenant facilities.
- General admin including; the coordination of mail and couriers, access cards.
- Managing all documentation and updates of contracts.
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager onsite.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in attaining this position, you must enjoy working to tight deadlines and under pressure, have strong communication skills with a customer-centric approach. Prior experience working in a retail or commercial property environment like shopping centre management or real estate is of great value. Your ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and have the ability to commence immediately will be considered first and foremost.
The Next Step
If the above aforementioned role sounds of interest please don’t delay in getting your details across today. For any questions you’re welcome to contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp