- Northern Beaches location!
- Onsite parking!
- 3 days per week!
Our client is a highly regarded retail brand with a longstanding history of success. They are keen to bring on-board a proactive administrative assistant to work in the fast paced and constantly changing Print & Production team. Whilst the role is varied, the main priorities will be database management, managing the stock distribution and tracking processes religiously on excel. The role is currently a 3 days per week contract, with the potential to extend for the right person!
This well-rounded role is best suited to one who is capable of managing multiple priorities and can think quickly on their feet. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the production, print and distribution of materials;
- Ensuring all orders are placed and filled within given timeframes;
- Ensuring all distribution is on time and adhering to budget;
- Regular maintenance of all spreadsheets for continued accuracy;
- Ensuring all quotes and invoices are entered into the budget spreadsheet;
- Ensuring all invoices are coded, signed and given to Finance in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar Administrative role in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in a sales or retail environment is a bonus. You’ll need to have an intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite, and be confident working on Excel daily. A sense of urgency and impeccable time management skills are necessary in this role!
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for further information.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp