- Opportunity to extend past 3 months!
- Attractive hourly rate!
- Immediate start available!
Our client is a global multifaceted firm that has a monopoly in the real estate and investment market. They are committed to remaining a leader in technology and data within the property space, in which they have already been leading in Australia for over 50 years. Due to the influx of work recently, they require a 3 month contractor to work in the head office function and support the talent acquisition team. The Parramatta located office is easily accessible by multiple public transport options (26 minute train ride from Central Station), and the option for a contract extension is possible.
As the Administrative Assistant, your duties will include:
- Conducting reference checks
- Booking interview times and sending confirmations
- Maintain employee and position records in the HRIS system
- Assist with the issuing of team member contracts and letters using templates provided
- Maintaining and improving data management systems
- Coordinating and assisting with the recruitment and induction program.
- Collaborating with your team to find appropriate solutions to issues at hand
This role requires someone who has 2-3 years experience working at an administrative level within a corporate and professional business. Exposure to an HR/Talent Acquisition function is ideal, although not essential. You will need to have strong MS Office Suite skills, a polite phone manner, excellent written skills, and be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp