- Join an impressive and highly regarded property firm
- Onsite parking and convenient North-West Sydney location
- Immediate start required for a 2-3 month contract
Work for an impressive and highly regarded business in the retail and commercial property space. Based onsite at one of their commercial properties, this position holds a combination of administration and customer service requirements. Offering a convenient location in the North-West of Sydney, with onsite parking and an immediate start this will be a 2-3 month contract role.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all office premises are maintained to a high standard.
- Manage maintenance requests from tenants such as faulty or broken facilities, and ensure that they are dealt with quickly.
- Process maintenance requests and coordinate contractors to complete work.
- Maintain an asset register of all tenant facilities.
- General admin including; the coordination of mail and couriers, access cards.
- Managing all documentation and updates of contracts and insurances
- Process any invoices or expenses
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager.
To be considered and ultimately successful in this position, you must be an administrative professional who enjoys working to tight deadlines and under pressure, have strong communication skills with a customer-centric approach. Prior experience working in a retail or commercial property environment like shopping centre management or real estate is of great value. Your ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and have the ability to commence immediately will be considered first and foremost.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp