- Orchard Hills location
- ASAP start!
- Short term assignment
This is a great opportunity to utilise and show off your administration skills, working in a fast paced ever changing environment in this short term temporary assignment. The position is to assist with a huge project for a leading Australian engineering business.
Previous administration experience a must in this fast paced role. Some of the essential skills required for this short term assignment include but are not limited to:
- Manage communication enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work;
- Proactively respond and resolve any issues coming through from local residents;
- Escalate any issues as required;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have the ability to maintain a calm and poised demeanour in high stress situations;
- Comfortable working in an ever changing and site based environment;
To be successful in this position you will hold all the above experience. You will ideally have worked within the construction industry, but is not essential for the right candidate. Previous project experience within a communications role would be beneficial. If not you will excel at working within a fast paced role and work continually with a sense of urgency, and possess the ability to multi task and prioritise along with excellent time managements skills. You will require access to your own vehicle, as this will be required to gain access to the site as public transport is limited at this location.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp