- Work among a relaxed, flexible and down to earth culture
- Immediate start contract taking you into mid 2019 at a minimum
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference!
This is an exciting opportunity for an Admin and Team Assistant to join this Non Profit organisation managing admin support to the GM and team. The organisation is philanthropic and would suit someone who is of a like mind. The position will start immediately and run until mid 2019 as a minimum. Location wise this is suited to someone willing to travel South of Sydney – onsite parking and public transport is highly accessible.
- Undertake general administrative needs including photocopying faxing, filing, binding and laminating of documentation.
- Maintain stationery and office amenities.
- Consistently maintain the presentation of the front reception and office.
- Attend to all phone/email inquiries and direct accordingly.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and general correspondence.
- Maintain company vehicles and schedule of maintenance.
- Provide administrative support to the business and in particular the General Manager.
- Book and travel, flights, car hire and accommodation for the GM.
- Coordinate meeting requirements – catering, room, equipment and presentations.
- Experience working within an admin or team assistant function.
- Immediately available to start and commit to a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Professional and personable approach.
- Flexibility to attend to ad-hoc tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proactive approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Demonstrate compliance with the companies policies and procedures.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV today or for further information please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp