- Immediate start!
- Six month contract
- Varied all round administrative position
This fantastic opportunity has arisen due to rapid growth within the business. In the position our client is looking for an experienced office coordinator who has a breadth of experience; ranging from greeting clients to EA cover (when required) in this contract position for a period of six months.
The role duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting of high profile clients in a professional manner;
- Coordination of meeting rooms;
- Maintaining kitchen area and meeting rooms and that these are kept tidy at all times;
- Ordering of office supplies;
- Assist with facilities management;
- Coordination of couriers;
- Organise catering for board meeting and internal functions;
- Adhoc administration tasks;
- EA cover as and when required for annual leave/ sick cover.
The right candidate for this position will be a hardworking proactive person with a can do attitude. No task will be seen as too small to ensure the smooth running of this office. To be successful in this role you’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be required to complete a variety of tasks and be a back up to the EA’s when needed, so a background supporting in a team assistant capacity will be beneficial. Experience within a corporate environment is a must.
The Next Step
If you are a reliable, well presented professional and you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp