- Immediate start!
- Six month contract
- Varied all round administrative position
This fantastic opportunity has arisen due to rapid growth within the business. In the position our client is looking for a junior office coordinator who is happy to assist where needed. This role will suit either a student looking to gain some financial services experience or a junior candidate looking to gain more experience. This is a contract position for a period of six months.
The role duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reception duties;
- Greeting of high profile clients in a professional manner;
- Coordination of meeting rooms;
- Maintaining kitchen area and meeting rooms and that these are kept tidy at all times;
- Ordering of office supplies;
- Assist with facilities management;
- Coordination of couriers;
- Organise catering for board meeting and internal functions;
- Adhoc administration tasks.
The right candidate for this position will be a hardworking proactive person with a can do attitude. No task will be seen as too small to ensure the smooth running of this office. To be successful in this role you’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be required to complete a variety of tasks and be a back up to the EA’s when needed. Experience within a corporate environment is preferred but not essential.
The Next Step
If you are a reliable, well presented professional and you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp