- Northern suburbs location
- Gain exposure into the operations of a large fashion retailer!
- $50 – 60, 000 + super
Our client, a growing and highly successful retail brand is looking for a switched on and forward-thinking Assistant to support their Store Experience Team and Director. This role will also support the Head of Operations in facilitating the achievement of strategic priorities, business goals and objectives. With this in mind, we are searching for a candidtae who is not afraid to take on large roles, and can think on their feet. In taking responsibility for supporting a team, you will have developed leadership skills, allowing you to confidently supervise two customer service assistants. This role is best suited to someone who exhibits a passion for retail, and is looking to develop their career within this space, gaining insight into the operaitons of a business. This role is located in Sydney’s northers suburbs.
Providing support to the Store Experience Director and team your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Diary and calendar management for the Director and team;
- Booking travel and accommodation;
- Assisting with drafting communications, documents and presentations, and maintaining relaitonships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Organising office and store induction programs, and customer service training material;
- Helping with event plannig incluidng events, functions and conferences;
- Responding to customer communications and queries, and;
- Reporting on all sales revelant infomraiton to the Director and Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administrative or team support capacity, with excellent communicaiton and relationship building skills. You will be confident in dealing with all team memebrs and direct reports; reporting into the Director on sales and producing communication material, thus you will also have an ability to assess quantities of data and information. High competency in managing priorities is essential, as is being highly organised, with strong problem solving skills. Finally, you will have great strategic thinking skills, which will allow you to think on your feet, and remain reactive to daily changes!
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time