- Work for one of Australia’s fastest growing beauty brands!
- Assist with end-to-end development of exciting products.
- Coordination orientated position with opportunity for career progression.
This is an opportunity for a creative and hard-working individual to join the Product Development team within one of Australia’s leading beauty companies! Working as a Coordinator, you will need to be switched on and passionate about the industry. Further to that, to be successful in this role you will need to be confident working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment; capable of thinking on your feet and ‘outside of the box’. Are you looking for a position that will combine your love and knowledge of beauty, with your corporate experience /administrative skill-set? This could be the match for you!
This role will require you to jump straight in and immerse yourself in supporting a collaborative and fast paced Product Development team. A standard day will see you follow direction from both the CEO and Product Development Manager to:
- Conduct market research on available products in industry;
- Speak with, organise shipment and negotiate on timeframes and costs with beauty suppliers;
- Contribute to the test and brand marketing phase;
- Support on packaging activities i.e. sourcing and communicating with contract manufacturers, chemists and labs;
- Prepare, file and compile regulatory correspondence and manage product registrations;
- Work on status update reports and financial reports; and
- Increase your understanding of the industry via stretching yourself daily to unearth new beauty trends.
To be considered for this position you will possess very strong organisational skills and a strong understanding and passion for the beauty industry. It would be advantageous to have had exposure to a procurement, logistics or supply chain function. You will have fantastic people skills, be career orientated and driven in nature. Capable of working calmly under pressure, and confident being proactive and taking initiative will see you fast-forward your progression in this company! This position is located amongst a hub of like-minded businesses in the Alexandria/ Rosebery area, therefore you must be able to commute with ease to the office.
The Next Step
Not sure whether this is the right role for you? Pop me a call today and ask away to determine! We look forward to receiving your application. Claire McClintock | 0498 990 161
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time