- One month temp position
- Assist and coordinate exciting projects
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
Our client, an industry leader, is looking for a Bid Administrator to join their team on a one month temp contract. You will play a large role in assisting the team with the formatting and preparation of proposals. This is a fast paced and deadline driven environment so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and make decisions on the go. Given this is a client facing role, this is an amazing opportunity to network and develop professional relationships.
As the bid coordinator/administrator, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and develop proposals and submissions
- Seeking and communicating funding opportunities
- Tracking the progression of bids and taking on client feedback
- Formatting and reviewing presentations on behalf of the team
- Develop and maintain the organisations proposal resources
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience as a Bid Coordinator, Project Coordinator/Assistant or Executive Assistant. You will be tech savvy and comfortable working with a number of different systems and applications. This is a highly professional organisation so your communication skills will be exceptional and you will be confident in dealing with all levels of internal/external stakeholders.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp