- Global engineering construction business with an innovative culture
- High volume project environment with a friendly team atmosphere
- Temp contract to start in June for a 6 week period
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service multiple industries and are well known as a leader in the construction and engineering field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and innovative workforce of like-minded individuals with a common goal. With a project office based in Canberra this temporary contract role is looking to commence early June for a 6 week period.
This role will involve working closely with the Project Director and team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Document, proposal or EOI preparation;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of tenders and bids;
- Facilitate and set up meetings with key stakeholders;
- Ensure content and documents for projects are all managed, updated and accurate on the system;
- Assist with tracking bids and proposals and maintain reporting requirements;
- Record minutes of project meetings and ensure follow up of all agreed actions and;
- Support with administration needs to the broader team and project as required.
The successful individual will have experience in a similar administration style role with exposure to bids and tenders. Available to commence early june and commit to a 6 week contract is a must. Naturally you will be proactive and highly organised coupled with strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to build relationships effectively. A flexible, proactive and collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will succeed in this environment.
The Next Step
If you have a skill set aligned to the role aforementioned please don’t delay in applying or get in touch today to discuss with Grace Lamey | 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp