- Annual salary paid in-line with experience
- CBD location
- Infrastructure industry
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to support the Chairman of a leading infrastructure firm that offers a range of services in the form of energy, water, tunnelling, building and much more. This business is very well recognised for the variety of projects it has worked on across the Asia Pacific region, resulting in it winning industry and state awards. The Chairman requires a bilingual (Mandarin & English) Executive Assistant who has previously supported in a hybrid Personal and Executive Assistant capacity, is proactive in their approach to work, and is always thinking one step ahead of everyone else.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the Chairman in the form of diary, calendar and email management;
- Managing all accommodation, travel and meeting arrangements for all Board and Committee members;
- Liaising with the Company Secretary in relation to Board matters;
- Managing and coordinating the Committee functions in on behalf of the Chairman and the Secretary.
- Assisting and supporting the undertaking and close-out of Committee Meeting actions;
- Assisting with client relationship management including VIPS, events and management meetings.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess Executive Assistant experience, ideally with some form of exposure to a Chairman, Managing Director or CEO, and be fluent in Mandarin and English. In lieu of this, working within the Property/Construction industry will be highly regarded, as will your exposure to working with a Board. The ability to demonstrate your exposure to working in a PA/EA capacity will be ideal, and we are looking to fill this role with someone who is well presented, articulate, and able to adapt to new work environments quickly and professionally.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time