- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Beautiful CBD Offices
- Billion dollar property development firm!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to support the Managing Director’s office of a leading tier-1 property development firm. This business is highly regarded for its pristine developments and forward thinking plans to advance the future of Sydney. This role is not your typical 9-5pm role, as the expectation is that you will mirror the Managing Director’s hours (later start, later finish). Your ability to speak and Mandarin is imperative for this role, as is the ownership of a drivers license.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and scheduling meetings;
- Travel and accommodation coordination and booking;
- Supporting family matters, including liaising with household staff and event management;
- Researching and documenting confident and sensitive matters;
- Reliving Reception when required;
- Providing general administrative support on a daily basis.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have 1-2 years of Personal, Team or Administrative Assistant experience within a corporate and professional setting (property or construction in a plus!). You will ideally be fluent in Mandarin and English, be well presented, articulate and able to adapt to new work environment quickly and professionally.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time