- Immediate start!
- Bilingual speaking – English & Mandarin!
- North Shore location!
Our client is a global healthcare business that is located in Sydney’s North Shore. A permanent, full time Corporate Receptionist opportunity has become available, allowing for a proactive and friendly individual to join the team! Aiming for an immediate start, you will be adequate training for this role, and there are endless opportunities for progression! Onsite parking is one of the many perks for these lucky employees.
As the Receptionist, your duties will involve:
- Greeting and directing all clients and guests
- Answering and directing all phone calls
- Ordering the stationary and office supplies
- Coordinating and preparing meeting rooms
- Receiving and organising mail/couriers
- Providing support with monthly events
- Ad hoc administrative support – filing and scanning documents
The ideal candidate will have a bubbly and approachable personality, and be polished in presentation. You must have top MS Office suite skills, and excellent communication skills. A Mandarin speaking candidate will be highly regarded, but not essential in being successful with this role. A willingness to learn the business from the ground up will get you far, as you never know where this opportunity could lead!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume! Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time