- Highly regarded ASX listed business!
- Full time, permanent position!
- Work from stunning CBD located offices with a modern and corporate ambience
We are proudly working with an ASX listed investment manager who are known for their exceptional service to investors in the property space. They pride themselves on their customer-centric approach, as well as their close-knit and collaborative office culture. A newly created opportunity for an experienced Boardroom Attendant has become available for a dynamic and proactive individual. This role will see you support the smooth running of the front of house and boardroom operations by providing five-star hospitality and client service support, in conjunction with paramount responsibility for the cleanliness of the office, kitchens and shared spaces.
The responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to;
- Set up and pack down of boardroom, meeting rooms and conference rooms including audio visual and VC
- Preparation of tea, coffee, and refreshments
- Organisation of catering, involving internal and external liaison with suppliers, the kitchen, and operations, including beverage service
- Ordering of supplies and maintenance of stock levels
- Front of house and share spaces maintenance, including cleanliness, repairs and maintenance support, including the kitchen (stacking the dishwasher etc)
- Reception cover, including the meet and greet of all guests and visitors
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience in a similar Boardroom Attendant or Corporate Hospitality Assistant position, ideally in a corporate, five-star hotel/fine dining, or airline environment. You must have strong communication and relationship management skills, present impeccably, and have a strong eye for attention to detail. You will need to be capable of working autonomously with minimal supervision, take pride in your service and enjoy building relationships with stakeholders of all levels. An RSA qualification or barista experience will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
Should you have further questions, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303. We will be reviewing resumes immediately so do not delay in submitting your interest.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time