- Incredible 12month contract role at a prestigious global finance company, May start!
- Supporting a driven investment services team in stunning Barangaroo offices with great facilities
- Balance your time working in the office and from home, in line with business demands
Our client is a prestigious, global asset management firm who work with a broad portfolio of clients building long-term investment capabilities. The stunning Barangaroo office has sweeping harbour views, amazing end of trip facilities and is steps from all public transport options. This team of hard-working corporate finance professionals are welcoming and collaborative. A Business Support Manager position has become available for an experienced, tech-savvy admin pro who loves the finance space to support the team day to day with travel, expenses, meeting management, reporting and client presentations.
This is the chance to be the ‘go-to’ person for a team that is at the forefront of the investment space here in Sydney. Take advantage of an above-market salary and build your career with a top-tier finance firm that may have new opportunities on offer in the future!
This role involves supporting an incredibly busy investment team and strong technical skills to work on a broad range of client presentations and reporting. Working alongside the Group Level Executive Assistant, your duties would include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and client reports
- Assisting with team meetings; creating agendas, note-taking and following up on action items
- Compiling quarterly reports as required
- Booking travel and managing schedules for the team
- Providing support to other EA’s and Team Co-ordinators as required
- Processing staff expenses, managing procurement, maintaining internal registers and updating organisational charts.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of senior administrative experience as an EA or Team Assistant supporting busy teams. A corporate finance / financial services background is preferred as they will want this person to hit the ground running and thrive in their driven, fast-paced environment! There are plenty of client presentations to work on and a high volume of reporting in this role, so strong MS Office skills are a must, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Attitude-wise this role would suit a proactive, meticulous individual with great attention to detail and solid understanding around processes and procedures who is happy to support across a wide variety of tasks. An excellent salary package is being offered with this role, circa $90-100k inclusive of super for the right level of experience with plenty of variation – no two days would be the same!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today!
Alternatively, please call Lucy Hammon on 0447 890 569 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp