- Front of house position
- 12-month contract with the view to turn permanent
- Commence once businesses return to the office
Our client is one of the biggest players in the technology and software industry in the world! They’re recognised for being one of the best places to work and for the fantastic onsite perks. On offer is a part-time opportunity to be the face of this highly regarded business. They require a high energy, well presented, customer service focused individual to greet and meet guests and employees, and tend to the internal queries on a daily basis. You will be joining a fast paced and proactive team, meaning this role is not for the faint-hearted! If you are experienced in delivering 5-star service and are looking for a business you can grow and progress in, then this is the role for you!
*Part-time days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, however you will need to flexible to work across all five days*
Your key responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work in a fast paced team to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support
- Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or complaints promptly
- Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor System; assigning temporary badges as required
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
- Organise event logistics through the internal ticketing system, from beginning to end, for customer facing meetings and speciality event spaces
The successful candidate for this role will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a customer service role that has a high-end retail, luxury hospitality, airline or a concierge style background. You will need to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, a high EQ, and be a genuine individual. Proficiency in Google Docs and MS Office will be required, as is a willingness to learn new technologies. You will need to take pride in your appearance, and be willing to grow and develop your skills wherever possible.
*Please note that the client intends to make this person a full-time employee, so please take this into consideration if you are currently in a stood down position*
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Isabella Armati is available on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Receptionist