- Innovative ASX listed property business!
- Make this role your own with creative licence and ownership
- CBD location and market leading salary on offer circa $100k+
Our client is an investment manager, delivering a range of services to investors in the property space. They are known for their passionate and professional client service; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. This is a newly created position to support their national business, with client services management across their property portfolio. This role will see you deploy your high-level relationship management skills, knowledge of property and commercial real estate and allow you to add a creative flair. We are seeking a dynamic and hungry go getter for this role, someone who will enjoy working in a vibrant corporate environment, leveraging a fantastic brand name in industry.
In managing a variety of different assets for this business, you will be tasked with the following;
- Liaison and account management with clients to better service their needs;
- Development and implementation of client engagement strategies on a state and national scale;
- Organising and executing client events to network and foster relationships;
- Staying at the forefront of market trends in the property space;
- Inspecting and researching improvement opportunities that can be made to the portfolio;
- Working closely with external contractors, facilities manager and third parties on project management and;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for investment.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have an established background as a customer service, operations or facilities manager within property and commercial real estate; an events or client services manager from a 5-star hotel or serviced office background or a hybrid EA/Office Manager looking to diversify their role. You will have a ‘roll your sleeves up attitude’, yet enjoy operating in a professional, courteous and approachable manner. Strong time management skills is a must, as is adaptability and flexibility. You will be looking for an opportunity to deploy your existing skills and experience and bring a creative and proactive approach to the business. This role has future growth and expansion opportunities, initiative is not only rewarded, but expected!
The Next Step
This is a unique opportunity that will be snapped up quickly, so don’t delay in applying. Should you have further questions, you’re welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time