- Surry Hills location
- Social and down to earth team
- Opportunity for long term stability and career growth
Our client is one of the largest commercial companies in Australia. They are looking for a motivated concierge/office administrator who can provide seamless support to their team, be focused on providing and delivering excellent customer service, whilst maintaining a positive can-do attitude towards their work. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a passion for digital tech, and for someone who wants to join a social and friendly team in a work environment that embraces casual Friday’s and food in the office!
As the coordinator of all things administrative you will be responsible for streamlining the office. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Coordinating and running the day to day operations of the main reception area
- Meeting and greeting all guests and clients to the office
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Managing the office facilities
- Restocking and ordering stationary, kitchen supplies and food
- Assisting with organising internal events
To be successful for this role you will have recent Reception or Concierge experience. You will possess a friendly, warm and welcoming attitude, along with presentable and willing to learn new things. You will need to be comfortable in a vibrant and social culture, and have a keenness to provide support with all internal events.
*Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered for this position.
The Next Step
Please submit your resume via the application link below. If you would like to discuss this opportunity or require further details, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time