- Hands on role with leadership opportunities
- Parramatta location – close to public transport
- Join a dynamic, fast thinking and expanding team!
Assistant Sydney is partnering with a leading property development company, who are currently a market leader in Sydney. They are looking for a professional and experienced customer service extraordinaire to work alongside the Head Concierge as Concierge Supervisor. This is a role that you can sink your teeth into to deliver excellent customer service, and maintain a positive can-do attitude within a growing Concierge team. This is an exciting development opportunity, with progression on offer should you do well. If you are ambitious, and looking for a hands on role where you can lead by example this could be the role for you. This is a permanent, full time role based in Parramatta.
This role will see you look after the front of house as Concierge Supervisor, and provide a 5 start service to guests. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Build relationships with regular visitors to anticipate their needs and preferences to optimise their experience;
- Providing a high standard of client service through meeting and greeting visitors at all times;
- Coordinating and running the day to day operations of the main Concierge area;
- Assist with the coordination of staffing, rosters and breaks alongside the Head Concierge;
- Assist and maintain necessary documentation and records, including security, emergency and WHS procedures, and;
- Ensure the compliance of all operational or organisational procedures within the concierge team at all times.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate a minimum of 3 + years’ experience working in a premium service and customer focused setting such as a 5 star hotel, airline, or corporate concierge environment. You will have high ethical standards with a proven ability to build rapport and lead by example within a team. You will also demonstrate a sharp eye for detail, and a high standard of presentation. Your exceptional communication and time management skills will be paramount in this role, as will be your ability to remain calm under pressure, and manage conflicting priorities. No two days will be the same in this role, so the ability to work flexibly and autonomously is important. Finally, you will have a proven track record of being able to easily and effectively build and maintain relationships with tenants and the wider team.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, and commencing interviews immediately. If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV, and call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time