- Work for a large global firm in their Sydney head office
- Diverse contracts admin role with long term growth, training and development
- Generous salary package and other unique market leading perks
Our client are a well established global consulting firm and partner with major well known brands across Australia. With a well-known reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service, an opportunity is on the near horizon for a team orientated, driven and flexible Contracts Administrator to join their team in this newly created role. This is a diverse and varied position with lots of room for growth and succession long term.
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Preparation and formatting of client proposals, documents and presentations;
- Managing the contracts review process, liaising with internal business contacts;
- Format commercial bids and contract documents;
- Manage competing deadlines;
- Contribute ideas on streamlining processes and ways to maximise efficiency for the contracts team;
- Response to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Update and maintain the database, data entry and uploading of documents;
- Other admin support requests as required by the directors, managers or team.
As the successful incumbent in the role you will have worked previously in a contracts administration or similar position and be looking for a step forward in your career. Anywhere from 1-2 years plus experience will be sufficient. You will be ambitious, inquisitive, passionate about people and driven to become an expert in your field. You will have outstanding attention to detail, fantastic communication skills and experience liaising with multiple stakeholders.
The Next Step
In return you will be rewarded with a flexible and team oriented culture, you will be given the opportunity to join a leading company in Australia and develop a long lasting career. If this sounds like the role for you please contact Grace Lamey for further information on 0499 910 241 or apply today!
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time