- Work for a global property and construction firm with an innovative and flexible Sydney team
- High volume project environment with contracts and tenders administration
- Newly created permanent position with great perks, salary and growth/development potential
This highly established global company boasts an amazing reputation in their space. Aligning with top tier clients, they service the property, construction and engineering industries and are well known as a leader within their field. Built off the strength of their people, they are a collaborative and innovative team. With a modern Sydney CBD office, close to transport, this newly created role is well suited to someone with contracts and tenders experience looking for growth, development and succession opportunities.
This role will involve working closely with the Project Director and property team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Document proposal and preparation;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of tenders and contracts for bids;
- Facilitate and set up meetings with key stakeholders;
- Ensure content and documents for projects are all managed, updated and accurate on the system;
- Assist with tracking tenders and bid proposals and maintain reporting requirements;
- Manage competing deadlines;
- Contribute ideas on streamlining processes and ways to maximise efficiency;
- Record minutes of project meetings and ensure follow up of all agreed actions and;
- Support with administration needs to the broader team and project as required.
To ultimately be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role with exposure to contracts, bids and tenders. Ideally you will have come from within a property, real-estate, construction, engineering or similar field, if not you will have had exposure to fast paced and project orientated businesses. Naturally you will be proactive and highly organised coupled with strong attention to detail, high level communication skills and the ability to build relationships. A flexible, proactive and collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude will do well in this environment.
The Next Step
If you have a skill set aligned to the above please don’t delay in applying or for further information you’re welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time