- Hands on, interactive role with leadership opportunities!
- Parramatta location – close to public transport
- Join a dynamic business, at the forefront of a booming industry!
Our client are a privately owned property development company with an international presence. They are at the forefront of their industry, and recognised for their ambition and innovation in their projects. This role is best suited to an experienced customer centric professional who can deliver a consistently high standard of service for building visitors and tenants. This is a role that you can sink your teeth into to deliver excellent customer service, and maintain a positive can-do attitude within a growing Concierge team. This is an exciting development opportunity, with progression on offer should you do well. If you are ambitious, and looking for a hands on role where you can lead by example this could be the role for you. This is a permanent, full time role based in Parramatta.
This role will see you look after the reception operations as Corporate Concierge, and provide a 5 start service to guests. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a high standard of client service through meeting and greeting visitors at all times;
- Establishing a positive first impression for all guests, responding to the enquiries;
- Follow Tower procedures including opening and closing, security, guest access passes, bookings & deliveries;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary, and
- Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times.
This role will be best suited to someone who is outgoing, determined and can think on their feet and provide solutions! In order to be considered for this position, you must love customer service and possess exceptional communication skills. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and be confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibit strong administrative, organisational, and time management skills. You are the first point of contact for guests, clients and employees, therefore, you must be a well presented, passionate and professional individual. Finally, you will have a proven track record of being able to easily and effectively build and maintain relationships with tenants and the wider team.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, we are keen to speak! Please apply with your most recent CV, and call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time